Hours and Location
- Monday-Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 330 De Neve Dr.
- 205 Covel Commons, Los Angeles, CA, 90095
We encourage you to make an appointment with a CARE Advocate in advance by calling our main office line, 310-206-2465, or filling out the appointment request form on the website. The CARE Program is also offering limited in-person walk-in hours at our new location, 205 Covel Commons. Stop by our office during the following times to speak with a CARE Advocate:
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Our main office line is (310) 206-2465
- 24/7 crisis counseling is available by calling our main line, (310) 206-2465 and pressing 4.
- For general inquiries, please email email@example.com
- For information or requests about CARE prevention programming and outreach, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you or anyone you know is experiencing a life threatening situation call 911 or go to the nearest hospital's emergency department.
UC Police Department:
(310) 825 - 1491
CSO Evening Escorts (From Desk until 1 a.m.):
(310) 794 - WALK (9255)
Ashe Student Health Center (24hr Nurse Line):
(310) 825 - 4073 (Option 2)
The Counseling Center Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS):
(310) 825 - 0768
Rape Treatment Center at Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center:
(424) 259 - 6000
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
(800) 273 - TALK